CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

You Color My World - Clear It Out Challenge

Does anyone know what time it it?

That's right . . .

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

That's right . . . it's time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge. And once again out fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another GREAT challenge for us this week.  So let's get out our paper, scissors, and glue . . .

Are you ready?

I didn't hear  you . . .

Are  you ready?

Okay, IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!

Theme: Kids
Stash: primary colored embellishments

You have 1 weeks to play(till May 4th)

This week's our sponsor is Bugaboo:

For this week's challenge, I used a digi card kit (digi images & borders and digi papers) called "Card Kit - Chameleon" from Bugaboo Stamps. I chose it because my daughter loves reptiles, especially little lizards like the one in this collection. :) So pairing up the digi papers and boarder with some primary colored cardstock, twine from The Twinery and bling from CTMH, here's what I came up with:


Remember, you have one (1) week to get your "Kids" project(s) in over at Clear It Out Challenge.  Can't wait to see al the love we can show each of our mothers. 

Till next time I'm up in the night.


1 comments:

AO Creations

Super cute card!!!

Post a Comment