CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2015

Tulips - Eureka #135

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "Spring Flowers".
  

For this week's challenge,all of used the same image - digi28503 "Tulips" from Eureka Stamps.  So once again, using my new pastel pencils and some of my favorite PaperTemptress papers, here's what I came up with:


Remember, you have one week to get your "Spring Flowers" projects in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  And for more inspiration, check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


1 comments:

Desire Fourie

Kat this is so beautiful with the pink and green. Love the tulips.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Post a Comment