CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2015

Cats in Heaven - Eureka #137

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "Buttons and Bows".
  

Since I am more of a cat person, I decided to use digi24202 "Cats in Heaven" and digi407 "Angel Cat" from Eureka Stamps.What can I say??  I'm on a "cat" thing right now and Eureka Stamps has such cute cat images. :) So once again using some CTMH papers (Hopscotch collection) and my Copics, I came up with this card:


Remember, you have one week to get your "Buttons and Bows" projects in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  I can't wait to see all those buttons and bows. :) For more inspiration, please check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Love your card, the cat is adorable and so is the sentiment.

Post a Comment