CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Mother's Day (again) - HIMCR #197

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!

Here it is the 4th Saturday of the month
and you know what that means, don't you??

That's right . . . not only is it time for a new challenge over at Hiding in My Craft Room, but it's time an "Any Holiday" challenge. 


So let's get out those scraps and get to craftin'!!!

The sponsor is The Paper Shelter!
The giveaway is 2 digital images, winner's choice, from The Paper Shelter!

For this week's challenge, I chose a pre-colored digi image from The Paper Shelter along with some digi paper from "Reach for the Stars" which is also from The Paper Shelter.  Here's what I came up with:


Remember, you have one week (till May 2nd at 2pm PST) to get your projects in over at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Can't wait to see what you come up with this week!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.




2 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan

Good evening! !
Now Japan is 22:00.
23day and 24day was we invited friends of Kobe to Okayama.
I am Okayama Sightseeing Special Envoy.
From Japan : OKAYAMA JAPAN Part1 http://wp.me/p3YsMF-78

pınar

kuşadası
milas
çeşme
bağcılar
sarıyer
7JW

Post a Comment