CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Thinking of You and Smiling - HIMCR #194

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Here it is the 1st Saturday once again
and you know what that means, don't you?

That''s right . . . not only is it time for a color challenge, but it's time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room. This week's challenge is "Think Spring - use Spring colors".  

So let's get our craft on and have FUN!!! 

The sponsor is A Day for Daisies:

The giveaway is $12 gift certificate from A Day for Daisies!!

For this week's challenge, I got to use the cutest digi image from A Day for Daisies called "Painted Mushroom".  So pairing it with some of my scraps, here's my project for this week:


I colored my digi image with Derwent Pastel Pencils.  I am loving how easy they are to use and how it does give a somewhat "watercolor" look to my images . . . and it looks so much better in person it. The paper is scraps and the sentiment and gems are from CTMH, .

Remember, you have one week to get your projects in over at HIMCR in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


1 comments:

Migdalia

A very Sweet card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Post a Comment