CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2015

National Scrapbook Day - HIMCR #1

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Do you know what today is??

Not only is it time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room
but it's National Scrapbook Day!!!

And in honor of it, Hiding In My Craft Room has put together
a day of challenges and prizes for you.  Here is the schedule:

HIMCR01NSD - 10:00am Central
HIMCR02NSD - 11:00am Central
HIMCR03NSD - 12:00pm Central
HIMCR04NSD - 1:00pm Central
HIMCR05NSD - 2:00pm Central

Just go back to Hiding In My Craft Room at the designated times for the "rules" and theme of each challenge.  Make sure to comment as there will be some surprise prizes for those as well.  You have one week (till May 9th at 2am PST) to get your projects in for each NSD challenge.

For the first challenge of the day - Make a scrapbook page

Our sponsor for this challenge is Hiding In My Craft Room:
hidinginmycraftroom.com

For this challenge, I decided to share two types of layouts that I received at Scrappy School (but didn't finish till this week) by Julie Berg (this is part of the Scrappin for Soldiers retreats I go to several times a year)....and since they were part of that, I am not claiming design though I did change just a few things.

 The first two photo are "pocket" page layouts (or Picture My Life/Project Life layouts)

(front side)

(back side)

This second layout is a "regular" layout.  The white strips are where I will put my journaling strips. All papers are CTMH and the gems are a combination of CTMH and miscellaneous gems.

Remember, you have one week (till May 9th) to get your NSD projects in over at Hiding In My Craft Room.  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Have a Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!


4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee

Like the layouts & photos. Neat idea to have pockets.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Leah

Fabulous pages!!!

Barbara Godden

Beautiful page, I don't scrap but it looks like a fab. LO.

Lena

Wonderful scrapbook pages. Love the colour combo you used on the "pocket page" layouts.
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Post a Comment