CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Mother's Day - Clear It Out Challenge

Does anyone know what time it it?

That's right . . .

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

That's right . . . it's time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge. And once again out fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another GREAT challenge for us this week.  So let's get out our paper, scissors, and glue . . .

Are you ready?

I didn't hear  you . . .

Are  you ready?

Okay, IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!

Theme: Mother's Day
Stash: Flowers

You have 1 weeks to play(till April 27th)

This week our sponsor is Clear It Out Challenge
and the prize is a $10 gift certificate to shop of your choice.


For this week's challenge, I used an old digi I had . . . actually, it was one of the first digis I ever used.  It' was the sentiment "Happy Mother's Day".  So using "Heartstring" paper collection from CTMH and a misc. flower gem, I came up with this card:


Remember, you have one (1) week to get your "Mother's Day" project in over at Clear It Out Challenge.  Can't wait to see al the love we can show each of our mothers. 

Till next time I'm up in the night.