CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 27, 2013

White washed canvas - "Home is Where the Heart is"

Hi, all my crafty friends!!!  Have you ever started out doing one thing/project and then end up doing something completely different because the first one just did NOT look right or couldn't get the right % of products in it?  And then where you were done with that second project, it "hits" you as to what you could have done with the first one to make it look "right" and have the correct % of products.  Well, that is EXACTLY what happened to me this month with our theme of "Furbaby Love."  I started out with one project and ended up doing another only then to realize what I could have done with the first one.  Oh, well!  I'll be able to use the first one sometime . . . maybe for our April theme. :)

Anyway, as you probably already guessed, CropChocolate's Design Team's February theme was "Furbaby Love."  Well, since I didn't have a furbaby, I decided to do a project for my daughter.  I ended up doing a canvas and white-washing it.  Here's how it turned out:


Click HERE for instructions on how to do this project.

Here's another example using this technique:

Once again, this was a fun project.  Hope you like it, too. :)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy



1 comments:

Unknown
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment