CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Challenge #52

Our challenge on CropChocolate for Challenge #52 was "Since Saturday (March 17th) is CC's 4th Anniversary, I think it's appropriate to create a "celebrate" project (card, LO, etc - whatever your heart desires) using a celebration-themed sentiment. For an additional entry (2 for 1!), create a card using Laura's tutorial that's up today on TheCrop. You may submit as many projects as you like for this challenge."

So I decided to finish a layout I started in St. Louis when I was then for a scrapbooking weekend at Memories on Marshall.  Here's what I came up with:



As I stated above, I did this LO while on a scrapbooking weekend in St. Louis at Memories on Marshall.  It is celebrating our "Harvest Party" (or Halloween) in 2006 at church. I used 100% CC products. :)  Almost everything is from the "Mischievous" paper collection by My Mind's Eye.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment