CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 29, 2013

Challenge #53

For Challenge #53 on CropChoclate, our challenge was "Here it is March already and so many of us are ready for warmer weather or at least a break from the cold, so our challenge for you this week is to create something (LO, card, altered art, etc.) representing or showing something you do on Spring Break. And get a double entry by also using a common (or unique) household item on it."

I decided to do a layout of my mom, my grandmother, my daughter and myself on Spring Break 2006.  Here's how it turned out:


This is one layout I will treasure always . . . it is a picture of four (4) generations.  Now that my grandma has passed, I am even more thankful I took the time to get this type of photo each time we went to Florida to visit her the past 5 years.

I used "Hopscotch" paper collection by Fancy Pants on this layout.

Till the next time I'm up in the night. Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment