CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2014

HIMCR Blogiversay #1 "Super Scraps Sat,"

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Do you know what today is?

That's right . . . not only is it the 2nd Saturday of the month, but it's time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room.  But wait . . . it is also HIMCR's 5th anniversay. That's right!!! . . HIMCR is 5-years old!!!And to celebrate it, we are having five (5) challenges this week.


A month wouldn't be complete without a Super Scraps Satruday challenge!!!  So HIMCR's Blogiversay 1st challenge this week is "Super Scraps Saturday" . . . meaning, get out your scraps and we all know we have them. :)

The sponsor is Sami Stamps!

The giveaway is a $12 Gift Certificate to Sami Stamps

For this challenge, I chose an image called "Birthday Giraffe" from Sami Stamps . . . I had had my eye on it for quite awhile and I thought it would be a perfect image for a birthday or blogiversary in this cars.  I used several paper scraps I had left from other projects (from PaperTemptress) for this card.  Here's how it turned out:


I also used Bright Huey Mists from Studio Calico to make splatters on my card base background ane Scribbles dies from Paperrey Ink . . . I just got these new dies and I just LOVE them.  They are so fun and whimsical.  They even have matching stamp set, which I also have. :)

Remember you have one week to get your projects in . . . and thanks so much to taking the time to celebrate with us.  There will be a total of frou (4) challenge this week for you to participate in.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.
Edited 8/13/14 - added Challenges I would like to enter.

Challenge(s) I would like to enter:
Sami Stamps - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee

Like the whimsy Giraffe card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown

Now this is a FUN card! Makes me want to go to that birthday party. Love the paint swirls!

Sami Stamps is currently having an "Anything Goes" challenge on the Sami Stamps blog. The only requirement is to use a Sami Stamps image. Yours qualifies if you would like to play along! =)

Post a Comment