CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2014

HIMCR Blogiversary #2 - K.X.S.S.

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Do you know what today is?

That's right . . . not only is it the 2nd Saturday of the month, but it's time for a new challenge HIMCR's Hiding In My Craft Room's Blogiversary #2 challenge.  HIMCR is 5-years old!!!  And to celebrate it, we are having five (5) challenges this week.


So HIMCR's Blogiversay #2 challenge this week is "K.I.S.S" Keep It Simple Sweetie . . . basically what it says, keep it clean and simple.  and have FUN!!!

The sponsor is PaperTemptress!
The giveaway is a $20 Gift Certificate to PaperTemptress.

For HIMCR Blogiversay #2, I did birthday card in patriotic colors . . . using some of my favorite papers from PaperTemptress along with a new stamp set and banner dies I just received from Papertrey Ink.  The papers I used were Vintage Silver Luster, Navy mica/metallic and Jupiter Red mica/metallic text papers.  Here's how it turned out:


I just love the look of patriotic colors of these wonderful papers . . . they are so shimmery and have wonderful textrue, which is why they are my all-time, go-to favorite papers. :)

Remember, you have one (1) week to get your project in to HIMCR to be eligible to the PaperTemptress prize.  HIMCR Blogiversay #3 will be up at 1pm CST, so please stop back to see what inspiration we have for you.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.

Edited 8/10/14
Challenges I would like to enter:
STAMPlorations - stamps & die cuts
Crafts 4 Eternity - #188 Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe - layers

4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee

Like the banner & patriotic colors. The HIMCR #3 & #2 challenges indicate they do not start until 8/16 which is really the end date & there's no linky for them.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

michele

Fabulous card Kat! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

paper fun

Fabulous card. Great colors. I bet those papers are really special in real life.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Anonymous

Love all the subtle shimmer. Great card! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Good Luck! Monika DT

Post a Comment