CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - Sketch & Die Cuts

Does anyone know what time it is?

That's right . . .
It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Time to turn down the TV (don't need to be watching those daytime dramas, real life has enough of them . . . don't you think?!?), crank up the radio (I know I need some upbeat rhythms when I craftin'...even when I'm cleaning. Oops, sorry for the "dirty" word. - lol) and get out your paper, scissors, and glue because it's time for a new challenge at Clear It Out Challenge. And Laura, our fearless leader, has come up with another fabulously FUN sketch challenge for us this week.  So easy, peasy . . .

Are you ready???   

I didn't hear you . . .

Are you ready???

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Theme: Use Sketch (provided)
Stash:  die cut

The sketch:

You have one week (August 11th) to get your projects posted.

Our sponsor this week is:

This week I used a digi stamp called "Friends" from Bugaboo Stamps. I picked this image out because I thought it would work well with the sketch we were provided . . . and I was right. :) Here's how my card turned out:

Supplies:
"The Sweetest Thing" 6x6 paper pad by MME
"On the Sunny Side" 6x6 paper pad by MME
Copics
misc. gems
A2 dies from Spellbinders

NOTE: Remember for the papers from PaperTemptress
click directly on its name and the link will take you directly to 
that paper. Otherwise, click on PaperTemptress to go the 
the "Home" page of PaperTemptress.

For this card, I turned the sketch on it's side and used A2 dies to help cut the card base and middle, along with the rectangles under the image "Friends".  All-in-all I am pretty happy with the way it turned out . . . even if I did use scraps from other cards I did at the same time.  I just LOVE the bright HAPPY look of the card . . . and when sending a card to a friend, it's a "happy" occasion, right?  At least, usually it is. :)

Remember, you have one week (till August 11th) to get  your sketch projects in . . .I can't wait to see how YOU interpret the sketch. 

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment