CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2014

HIMCR #167 - Any Holiday

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

It's Saturday once again and you know what that means?

That's right . . . it's time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room.  This week the theme is "any holiday" and our sponsor is Scrapper's Delight.


For this week's project, I did two (2) cards using digis from Scrapper's Delight - Sabrina Witch and Father Christmas.  These digis come in black 'n white outline . . . but since I wanted to do two (2), I used the pre-colored ones that came with them. Here's how my cards turned out:



Remember, you have one week to get your projects in.  Hope to see you all join us for this week's challenge.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment