CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Clear It OUt Challenge - Birthday

Does anyone know what time it is?

That's right!

It's CHALLENGE Time!

And over at Clear It Out Challenge, it's time for a new challenge.  And, as usual, our fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another GREAT challenge for us.  So get out your paper, scissors, and glue . . .
Are ;you ready?

I didn't hear you . . .

Are you ready?

IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!

Theme:  Birthday
Stash:  Glossy Accents or something shiny

You have one week (till Sept. 29th) to get your projects in.

This week's sponsor is:

For this week's challenge, I picked a digi image called "Chemistry" by Sentimental Susan for Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.  When I first saw this image, I knew it would be PERFECT for this challenge by using Glossy Accents on each of the chemistry tubes and "Frosty" Stickles for the "overflow" from the tubes.  Here's how it turned out:

Supplies:
Strawberry & Melon twine from The Twinery
"Frosty" Stickles
Glossy Accents
sentiment from Fawn Lawn
Copics

I really like the way the tubes tuned out using Glossy Accents on them. For the "Birthday" part, I put a sentiment on the inside saying " . . . so let's get together and have a Happy Birthday">  I plan on giving it to a friend whose birthday is on the same day as mine.

The only other thing I would have like to do (and did try) was use googly eye on them, but I didn't have any big or small enough. Plus, they couldn't overlap each other like they did on the digi so I was able to see the outline of the eyes no matter what I tried.  But I haven't given up . . . I like this digi enough, that I am going to make some more cards with it and will give the googly eyes another try. :)

Remember, you have one week (till Sept. 29th) to get you projects posted in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  I can't what to see what surprises everyone has in store for us this week . . . you never cease to amaze (surprise) us with your talent each and every week. 

Till the next time I'm up in the night.
Challenge(s) I would like to enter:
Card and Scrap - Everything is allowed




1 comments:

Bodil

Kjempefint bidrag til utfordringen vår. Takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.

Post a Comment