CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2014

HIMCR #164 - "Think Fall"

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Here it is the 1st Saturday of the month
and you know what that mean, right?

That's right . . . not only if is it time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room. but it's time for a color challenge.  This week it's "Think Fall" . . . that's right, use any "Fall" colors.

The sponsor is DCWV! - !
The giveaway is a $100 in DCWV goodies!
And there will be 3 winners!!

For this week's challenge, I ended up going to Michael's to get some DCWV paper and guess what I found? . . . I found DCWV Burlap mat stack!!!  That's right BURLAP . . .plus, some corrugated and cork paper.  Was so EXCITED!!!  So I combined the burlap with DCWV "The Old Market" 12x12 paper stack along with some Basic Grey stickers to come up with this card:


Nothing reminds me of Fall more than candy corn 
and orange and a darkish lime green. 

Remember you have one week to get your projects in over at HIMCR to be eligible for the amazing prizes . . . $100 in DCWV goodies for 3 winners!!!!

Till the next time I[m up in the night.


1 comments:

Lena

Very cute card, Kathy. Love the burlap and the papers you used for your letters.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Post a Comment