CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Challenge #32 - Easel card

This week for CropChocolate's weekly challenge, we were to do an easel card . . . didn't matter if it was a basic, twisted, double, triple, etc.  Along with that we were to use 2 patterned papers, a stamp (sentiment okay) and any bling we wanted.

After much debate, I decided to go with a basic easel card.  I ended up using the same layout I did for an OWH card, but put it on an easel base and embellished the inside.  Here's how it turned out:

Supplies:

CC Products
"The Good Life" collection pack by Fancy Pants
"The Good Life" brads by Fancy Pants
"blue/gray" cardstock (Winter Park) by Echo Park
Walnut Stain distress ink
OMC craft tape

NonCC: flowers w/ leaves by Prima

I ended up using a pre-stamped sentiment that was included in "The Good Life" collection pack and I used the colored brads as my bling.  I am really happy with how it turned out for my first time making an easel card.  What do you think?  Next I'd like to try a twisted easel or maybe even a twisted quad . . . they look so cool. :)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment