CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Challenge #30

This past week on CropChocolate, we had another GREAT challenge. Since the September theme for the Design Team is 3D. we were to  "Create your own 3D element (ie shaker box or something like that. Flowers do not count!) for a project, or think bigger and create a whole 3D project. The sky is the limit with this challenge!" for Challenge #30.

After some thought, I decided to work on some pumpkins for my fall decorating . . . I make these every year.  Here's what they look like:



Closeup of 1st pumpkin

Closeup of 2nd pumpkin

Supplies
CC Products: 
Mischievious by MME
Walnut Stain distress ink
Snake Tape
OMC craft tape

NonCC: misc. ribbon and paper wire; and 3" scalloped circle punch

As I stated earlier, I've made these little pumpkins every year for Fall/Halloween decorations. I used a 3" scalloped circle punch and punched 12 circles; folded in half and adhered together to make ball. Then embellish as desired.  It's pretty quick and easy. :)  (If you would like instructions with pictures, make a comment and I'll put some together.  Thanks!!!)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy





1 comments:

Jackie

Yes, Kathy!! Please! I would love instructions to make your beautiful pumpkins!

Post a Comment