CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2015

Just a NOTE - Eureka #139

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "Feminine Card".


For this week's challenge, I used digi58901 "Lacy Butterfly" from Eureka Stamps.  So after changing the color lines and fussy-cutting several butterflies and making a computer-generated sentiment from a stamp set I saw at my Scrappin for Soldiers retreat last weekend, I used my pastel pencils and miscellaneous scraps to come up with this:


I also used flowers from Prima and miscellaneous gems I bought from CropChocolate a couple years ago . . . they came in a small divided plastic container with a dozen other types of gems and pearl like bling.

Remember, you have one week to get your "Feminine Card" projects in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  And for more inspiration, check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Gorgeous card love the background and those beautiful butterflies. great sketch too.

Post a Comment