CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2015

Thinking of You - Eureka #140

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

First off, I want to apologize for being MIA all week . . . due to health issues, I wasn't able to craft or do much of anything this past week.  But I'm doing much better and am anxious to get back into the swing of things.  :)

 There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "May Flowers".  Absolutely PERFECT!!  I am so enjoying watching all the pretty blooms popping up everywhere now that the weather has decided to cooperate. :)


For this week's challenge, I made a little box for holding candy (9 Hershey's Nuggets, in this case) for my mom for Mother's Day and used digi7706 "Thinking of You" from Eureka Stamps as the sentiment.  Using "Brushed" paper collection from Close To My Heart and the CriCut Artiste cartridge (also from CTMH), here's what I came up with:


I changed the line color of the sentiment to green  in MSWord2013 and used a stitched oval die to cut it out.  These little boxes are such a cute and easy gift to make . . . once I played around with my Cricut for awhile (I am more proficient on my Cameo - lol), it took less than an hour total to make a several of these for gifts.  Also, all sorts of sentiments and embellishments can be used for any occasion . . . and the boxes would also work GREAT as small gift boxes. Why buy wrapping paper if you can make a quick box?

Remember, you have one week to get your "May Flowers" projects in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for this week's weekly prize.  For more inspiration, make sure to check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment