CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2015

Thank You -- Eureka #134

and winners . . .
(will announce my winners o Julies's 3rd Blogoversary Blog Hop at the end of this post)

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "More Spring". Perfect since the weather STILL can't make up its mind!!!  LOL


For this week's challenge, I used digi36303 "Spring set of 4" and digi25411 "Vertical Thank You"  from Eureka Stamps.  So using my new pastel pencils and some of my favorite PaperTemptress papers, here's what I came up with:

Supplies:
 digi36303 "Spring set of 4" from Eureka Stamps.
 digi25411 "Vertical Thank You"  from Eureka Stamps.
"Lagoon" Mica.Metallic paper from PaperTemptress (blue paper)
White/Ivory Leather paper from PaperTemptress 
Cryogen Iridescent paper from PaperTemptress
Derwent Inktense pencils
Derwent Pastel pencils

I love the soft look (or maybe watercolor look) the pastel pencils gave the images. One piece of advice - once done with one image/part, either spray a fixative or be VERY careful not to rub/rest your hand on it untile you do. Otherwise, it'll smudge . . .  believe me, I know. lol What I did was use q-tips to blend my clors gently, then "tp" paper on table to release any extra pencil "dust". It seemed to work.

Remember, you have one week to get your "More Spring" projects in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  And for more inspiration, check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Now onto my winners of Julie's 3rd Blogoversary Blog Hop . . .
{{durmroll]]

Julie Odil - $25 gift certificate to PaperTemptress
Creative M - bag of blog candy

and since I have a few things of blog candy that have been unclaimed, I decided to draw a couple more names as a "Thank You" for being such faithful followers:

Sue D
Mom2Two
Corrie

Please email me at clayton528@aol.com with "blog hop winner" in subject line or message me on FB with you mailing real name and mailing address. so I can get your prizes out.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


1 comments:

Migdalia

A very pretty card!! I have to practice on my coloring. It has been one of those crafty goals which I have not yet done. lol
Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the winners of he hop. I just emailed you.Congrats Julie!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Post a Comment