CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Enjoy Friend - Clear It Out Challenge

Does anyone know what time it it?

That's right . . .

It's time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge,  And once again, our fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another AMAZING challenge for us this week . . . an "anything goes" challenge.  So let's get out our paper, scissors, and glue . . .

Are you ready?

I didn't hear you . . .

Are you ready?

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Theme: Anything Goes
Stash: Anything Goes

And you have 1 week to play (till March 16th)

This week our sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps
(aka Dr. Digi):

For this week's challenge, I chose a digi image called "Biffo (color)" from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps (aka Dr. Digi). This image comes in both black/white and in color - I chose the colored one because I loved all the detailing it had like the plaid pants.  So pairing it with my "Birthday Bisque" paper by JilliBean and some Yellow Ruche from PaperTemptress along with her Cryogen Iridescent paper, here's what I came up with:


I used a stitched die to on the image and A2 card die for part of the matting. The "Enjoy" die is from PaperTrey Ink along with the word "Friend". Now all I need to do is address an envelope and get it in the mail so it arrives on time for her birthday.

Remember, you have one week (till March 16th) to get your projects in at Clear It Out Challenge, so you can be eligible for the weekly prize which is from  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps (aka Dr. Digi).  Can't wait to see what you come up with this week.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.
Challenge(s) I would like to enter:
(will add later today - thanks!)

1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Wow what a great clown, and you did a fabulous job with him. Great sketch and polka dot papers.

Post a Comment