CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Happy Spring - HIMCR #190

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Here it is the 1st Saturday of the month
and you know what that means, don't you???

That's right . . . is it time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room, but it's time for a "color" challenge.  This week's challenge is "Spring Colors".

And our sponsor is PaperTemptress:

For this week's challenge, I used a digi image I had leftover from a previous challenge . . . I usually color two or three at a time and keep the extras for another time.  So combining it with papers from PaperTemptress, here's what I came up with:

The papers I used are:

I chose the colors I did because they are the colors I see around my home in the Spring.  The gray is the color of our sky before a Spring shower.  While the blue and white are the colors of the sky afterward a shower. And the pink is the color of the flowers that will start to peek out after the cold winter says "Goodbye". What colors remind you of Spring?

Remember, you have one week (till March 14th at 2am PST) to get your "Spring" colors' projects in at Hiding in My Craft Room in order to be eligible for the weekly prize, which is from PaperTemptress this week.  I can't wait to see what colors remind you of Spring.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.

2 comments:

Barbara Godden

Aww what a cute bunny and a great card. Yellow and lilac are my fav. spring colours as they are the colours of the crocus that bloom early in spring.

Andrea W

Such a darling card! The bunny is adorable and your layout is terrific.

Post a Comment