CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2015

Just a note - Eureka #131

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "Anything Goes".  How fun!!!


After receiving a request a few weeks ago on what do I do with small stamps, I decided to make some small cards using digi9007 "Heart Note"  by Eureka Stamps since it also comes as a red rubber stamp (9007 "Heart Note") which is 1/2"x1". You really can do a lot with smaller stamps without much effort. So getting out some of my favorite papers from PaperTemptress (Vintage Silver Lustre paper and Mica/Metallic papers text weight in Jupiter Red, Onyx & Lagoon), here's what I came up with:


I used a die cut for the card base and computer generated the sentiment. After adding raindrops from PaperTrey Ink for one more element, they were done.

I just love how the texture of the Vintage Silver Lustre paper adds that extra special touch to CAS cards like these. And the mica/metallic papers in text weight give an extra sparkle and dimension to them.

Remember, you have one week to get your "Anything Goes" project in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  And for more inspiration, check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment