CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2014

HIMCR #151 - Freestyle

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!

Do you know what today is?

It is the 5th Saturday of the month and that means not only is it time for another challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room . . . but it means that this week the challenge is "Freestyle" (or anything goes). This week our sponsor is Scrapper's Delight and the winner will receive three (3) digital images!


For this week's challenge, I chose a digi image called "Flower Basket-1" from Scrapper's Delight.  I chose it because I absolutely LOVE sunflowers.  And since this was a "Freestyle" challenge, I decided to get out my Big Shot and my metal die cuts and put together a card.  Here's what I came up with:


The paper I used was from Paper Temptress (Iridescent Cryogen White, Gold & Dark Chocolate Mica/Metallic, and Vintage Silver Lustre papers).  I am unsure what the name of the metal dies and whether they are from Lifestyle Quikkutz or Spellbinders because I had them in my Artbin storage container without a name with them . . . Artbin is a container with magnetic sheets that hold the metal dies, but doesn't have an area to keep the title page or page with the name in it. I then added a few miscellaneous gems and . . . Voila! I was done!

Remember, you have one (1) week to get your "Freestyle" projects submitted in order to be eligible for the weekly prize which is three (3) digi images from Scrapper's Delight.  We can hardly wait to see what you come up with this week. 

Till the next time I'm up in the night.

3 comments:

Barbara Godden

I too like sunflowers, Super cute card, great colouring and like your die cuts.

Lena

Beautiful card, Kathy. I love the shape of the card, it complements the basket of sunflowers beautifully. I love it!
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Crafty Judith

Fabulous card Kathy hun love it hugs Judith x

Post a Comment