CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Secret" Surprise Mini Album

One of my favorite candies are the boxes of chocolates with fillings . . . you know, the ones you don’t know what it is until you take a bite out of one or poke your finger in the bottom. Not only do I love the chocolate, but I love the “surprise” in the middle. So for my October Design Team project this month on CropChocolate, I decided to do a “Secret Surprise Mini Album” . . . it’s called a “Secret Surprise” because it’s “filling” (it’s pages) are made of a “secret” ingredient . . . toilet paper rolls!! J And because each page has a “surprise” in the middle of it . . . an extra tag for more pictures or journaling. 

On the 1st "Secret" Surprise mini album I did, I used eyelets and binder rings to hold it together. While it worked, I wanted something different. Then one day I was in my LSS and saw a mini album that looked like a hardback book. I talked to one of my friends who works there and mentioned to her what I was doing and how I wanted it to look. Before I knew it she had copied some instructions on how to do that hardback cover. So I give credit for the cover to my LSS.

Here's what the final project looked like:



To see it in more detail and instructions, click on this IG link.


Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment