CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Challenge 34a and 34b

Once again, Crop Chocolate decided to do a twist this week for the weekly challenges.  Instead of one, there were two challenges.

The first challenges  was to make my favorite dessert and post the recipe step-by-step using pictures and words on Instructagram.com and on the CropChocolate.com contest page.  We were to list the product used and a URL where to buy at least one of the items used (Kitchenaid, cookie sheet, etc.) to make it.  Then share on FB or Pin it on Pinterest.

I decided to make a favorite of my daughter's "Nutella Dessert Crescents".  Very simple and very delicious.  Here's the link to the IG to get the instructions:  http://www.instructagram.com/igrams?cat=71#iGram  Here's a picture of what it turned out like:


If you can't get the link to work to go to IG, please post a comment in the replies and I'll get the recipe posted in another post.  Thanks!

The second challenge was to use on the cards from the CC OWH Blog Hop and create another card.  Then post it both on IG and on CC's contest page.  Here's what I came up with:

Supplies
CC products: 
Designer Cardstock - white by Carte Bella
Black Soot distress ink
black/white twine
snake tape
Copic marker
black button from "Oct 31" by Fancy Pants
NonCC: Spica pens (pitch black, gold, pink, clear)

I did a card similar for the OWH blog hop, but used gold and red for Cyclone colors.  Here I used Iowa Hawkeye colors. :)  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  It was so simple, but make a nice card.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment