CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pinterest Inspired

Have you ever been to Pinterest?  It is a GREAT place to get inspired or to find ideas, recipes, etc.  And if you haven't, you should.  But be careful, it is VERY addicting. :)

Well, this month for CropChocolate's Focus Group, our assignment was to be "Pinterest Inspired".  So after much debating, I fell in love with a layout using Mischievous by My Mind's Eye.  I knew it would be the perfect layout for some pictures I took of my daughter and nieces & nephew.  Here's the "pin" and what I did:

Supplies

CC Products:
Mischievous paper collection by MME
Mischievous 6x6 paper pad
Amy Tangerine Sketch Journal Collection (used the Thickers included)
Jovial brads by BG
Lush 2 rhinestones (orange)
black/white twine
Season's Greetings brads by EP
buttons by FP (not sure which line since I put all my buttons in 
one jar and I have bought all my buttons from CC)
Walnut Stain distress ink
and Snake Tape. 
NonCC: Heidi Swap Memory File rub-ons; Kaiser Kraft tine type (toffee apple); 
and Glimmer Mists (I mixed "Burnt Red" and "Kandy Korn" to get a burnt orange.


This picture looks a bit dark ...not sure why since I used reg light and my Ott lite - it is brighter IRL.   So what do you think?

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment