CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Some Bunny is Thinking of You . . .

Does anyone know what time it is?

That's right . . . 

It's CHALLENGE time!!! 


Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!  Today my post is not only about challenge time over at Clear It Out Challenge . . . but I am also posting my first project as a DT member for The Paper Temptress.  Yes, you read right . . . Patricia from TPT contacted me a few weeks ago asking if I would like to be on her DT and I, of course, said "Yes!" because she has the most amazing papers.

So now it's time to clear away your crafty space and get your crafty on.  And usual, our fearless leader, Laura,  has come up with another AMAZING challenge for us . . . and it's so easy, peasy!!!  So get out your paper, scissors, glue  and . . . 

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Something for Kids
Stash: Bright paper  

You have 1 weeks to play (till March 17th)

This week our sponsor is:


For this week's challenge, I choose an adorable digi image called "Little Bunny's Easter Eggs" from StampArt by Kathryne.  It just reminded me so much of being a kid.  And I did something a little different with my image by fussy-cutting the bunny and eggs and layering them.  Here's how it turned out:

Papers used from The Paper Temptress:

Other paper/supplies:
pink floral by MME
bright pink washi tape from MME
Sentiment from Unity
misc. ribbon
Helmar Scrap Dots 3D Adhesive

I used the Crygen White (Iridescent White) paper to print my image on . . . it has just a slight shimmer to it.  I printed 4 images to color so I could fussy cut the bunny and three (3) of the eggs and layer them to give it more dimension.  The creme paper at the top is White Crepe (Ruche) paper from TPT.  It is the most amazing paper . . . such GREAT texture, kinda like crepe paper but more stable/heavy. The only paper not from The Paper Temptress is the light pink floral paper which is from MME.

Here's a close-up of the White Crepe (Ruche) paper so you can see the texture and another to show more detail on the layering of my bunny and eggs:



For the first time fussy-cutting and layering a digi image, I am really happy with the way it turned out. :)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

5 comments:

Barbara Godden

Super cute bunny and eggs fabulous job on the card.

by belle

Cute Kathy!! Love the depth with the layers on the bunny!

Crafty Judith

Hi Kathy he s real cute hun love him brightened my day x

Being Mrs Miles

Hi Kat,

Where did you get your White crepe from? I don't know where the abbreviation is for.

This bunny is A-DOR-A-BLE in the first degree! What a darling card, sure to be treasured long after Easter.

Blessings,
Barb

Lena

So cute! I love that adorable little bunny! Easter eggs look yummy :-)
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Post a Comment