CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 22, 2014

HIMCR #142-Use Digital

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Do you know what today is?  Well, it is actually Thursday evening for me because since I am going away for the weekend for a scrapbooking retreat with some of my online peeps and one my best friends from here, I am writing my post a couple days early.  I've been to my LSS to get a few items I was out of, got my hair cut (almost 6" cut off) and also had it highlighted . . . I also broke down and bought some new clothes.  For those who know me really well, know I had been trying to gain 30 pounds for over 5 years.  Well, I am finally close to my goal . . . just 6 or so pounds from where the doctor wants me to be, but right where I want to be.  So I bought two new outfits . .  and what a better time to where them than when going away for the weekend?!?!

Anyway, it is time once again (Saturday) over at Hiding In My Craft Room for our Saturday challenge . . . and this week is use any digi image.  Our sponsor is:

The giveaway is a $12 gift certificate to Sami Stamps

For this challenge, I chose the cutest digi image called "Little One" by Sami Stamps.  It reminded me of something sweet and innocent, so I used Authentique's Grace 6x6 paper collection along with more pastel- colored Copics.  Here's how it turned out:


Since I wanted to keep the focus on the image, I chose to do a CAS type layout for my card with a little bling.  All-in-all I am really happy with it . . . I hope you are, too.

Remember, you have one week to get your projects in . . . I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty

What a sweet image. I think that's a kitten she's carrying - so adorable! Your colouring is beautiful!

Barbara Godden

LOL @ KT Fit Kitty, yes it's a kitty and a very cute image. beautifully coloured. Sounds like a fun challenge at HIMCR.

Crafty Judith

Hi hun she s really lovely hugs x

Unknown

So soft and sweet! The feel of the card matches the feel of the image perfectly!

Post a Comment