CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - humor

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Do you know what time it is?

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!  Once again, it's challenge time over at Clear It Out Challenge. Time to put away the vacuum, forget about doing the dishes (they will keep till later), and get your crafty on.  And usual, our amazing leader, Laura,  has come up with another AMAZING  challenge  for us . . . and  it's so easy, peasy!!!   So get out your paper, scissors, glue and . . . 

But before we go any further, I want to announce the winners for last CIO's 3rd Anniversary Blog Hop . . . the response was AMAZING!  And because of that, not only have I drawn two (2) names for my blog candy, I also drew a few names for some extra candy. :)

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Okay, the winners for the blog candy (6x6 paper pad, twine & bling) are:

Missy Myzdamena
"*giggle* when I read Do You Know What Time 
It Is?...I looked at my clock!...durrrr.. hehe oo that 
dragon is supercute and the colours on your 
cards are awesome <3"

KT Fit= Kitty -
"What a cute little card - love the sweet image, 
soft colours, and heart bling! I am your newest 
follower! I would love it if you would hop on over and 
follow me too. Thank you for the blog hop - 
your little prize package sounds awesome! 
Wishing you a joyful day"

And because of the overwhelming response, 
the following will receive 5 yards of 10 different twine:

Mirella Diaz

Ann

Vanita Jain

Mom2two (Jenni)

Lena's Creations

D-

Vicky F - Crafting Vicky

To claim your prize, please contact me with your real name and address at clayton528@aol.com and put CIO blog hop winner in the subject line . . . and I will get your prize out to you.

Now that that is done . . .

Are you ready?

I can't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  humor
Stash: stick pin

You have 1 weeks to play (till March 11th)

This week our sponsor is:


For this week's challenge, I chose a cute image called "Holy Cow" from Bugaboo.  Here's how it turned out:


I used "Little Black Dress" by Basic Grey along with some Red Glossy paper from The Paper Temptress for this card . . . and I used a stick pin I made.  (Oh, behind the heart bling is actually a really cute printed heart . . . but my coloring went outside the line, so I covered it up. Oops!)  :)

Remember, you have one week to get your projects in to be eligible for the prize over at Clear It Out Challenge.  And for the winners of the blog hop, you also have one week to claim your prizes from me.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

Challenge(s) entered:
(will add at later date)

8 comments:

Crafty Judith

Hi Kathy so funny great card and great job here s to a fab challenge Judith x

Barbara Godden

super cute card, love the image and great sketch.

KT Fit Kitty

OMGoodness - I am so excited I won your candy!!!! Thank you very much! I will be emailing you my info shortly - thank you!!! Congrats to all the other lucky winners too!

Lena

What a lovely surprise this morning, Kathy! I'm one of your winners! Doing a happy dance right now :-) Thank you so much for the candy.
I have to tell you that I this cute card put an extra wide smile on my face. It's so cute!
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

KT Fit Kitty

I'm back :-) In my rush this morning - and the excitement of seeing that I won a prize - I neglected to tell you what a cute card you made LOL! I love the colour scheme you used and the added glitter and heart on the image - and the cool stick pin. I've never made one of those before - looks fabulous!

D-

Oh what a cute card.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much for the twine!
{I just sent you an email}
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Myzdamena

Hi have sent you two emails but not sure you are getting them as someone else didn't get my first although they got my second :-D the main gist was I live in the UK so would probably cost you more to send to me than it would to buy the items probably lol so no worries xxxxx

Myzdamena

<3

Post a Comment