CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 11, 2014

HIMCR #132 - Super Scraps Saturday

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!  

Here it is the 2nd Saturday of the month . . . 
and do you know what that means?  

It means it is once again time for the Super Scraps Saturday challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room.  And I am here to encourage you to clear a spot in your crafty area and get out your scraps so you can join us for this amazingly fun challenge. Remember, you have one week to submit your projects on HIMCR to be eligible for 3 digital stamps from our amazing sponsor, Little Miss Muffet digi stamps.  

Anyway, Little Miss Muffet gave us some cute digi stamps to play with this week . . . and I decided to use the Hot Air BalloonI ended up doing a pretty simple card due to not being able to sit or stand for very long . . . long story short, I dislodged my peg-tube and have been horizontal for almost 2 weeks. But not to worry, I did see the doctor and have been referred to a surgeon to have it removed. Yay!!!  I have been wanting it removed for like . . . well, FOREVER!!! 

Anyway, here's what I came up with:


I used scraps from "Everyday Eclectic" paper collection by Echo Park that I had also used on a card earlier this week.  I also used "Ruby Red" Liquid Pearls for a little extra splash of color on the hot air balloon and at the upper corner.  All-in-all, I am pretty happy with it . . . so bright and cheery. :)

Now remember you have one (1) week to get your project done and entered.  Hope to see you soon!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Great card, love the colours of your scraps, I could so play with all the scraps I have.

Post a Comment