CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 13, 2014

Get Inky! - Challenge #2

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

How are we doing this fine, fine Monday?  Ready to begin a brand-new week?  I know I am . . . and I am here to help you get inspired for Get Inky!'s current challenge - "Quilt Inspired".  How FUN is that?!?!

When I found out the theme for this week's challenge, I was so excited . . . because for those who know me, know I like quilts. Okay, I LOVE quilts and I LOVE to make them!!!  So to do a project combining two of my favorite hobbies, I was so very excited. 

For my inspiration, I used a quilt I made my daughter when she was little and her favorite book "Goodnight Moon". For this card, I used Get Inky!'s  "Whimsical Moon and Stars" stamps set and a "stitching square" from an upcoming new release (just wait till you see the whole set...it is so CUTE!!!) . Here's how it turned out:

Supplies:
"Whimsical Moon and Stars" stamp set by Get Inky!
"Be Amazing" from Follow Your Heart 6x6 paper pad from MME
Stickles - "Crystal"
Momento ink
Copics
Helmar Scrap Dots and 450 Quick Dry Adhesive

Remember, you have till Wednesday, January 15th, to get your "quilt" inspired project(s) in to Get Inky!  I can hardly wait to see what everyone comes up with.

So . . . Let's GET INKY!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

PS I just noticed that my blog graphics are missing . . . that everything is plain. Not sure what has happened, but I will try to get this figured out soon.  But remember, I am not very "computer" literate when it comes to setting up a blog (lol) and will probably have to get some help again from my online friends. :)  Till then, please bear with the plainess of my blog.

1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Awesome card, what a great challenge and a fab. card for it.
Super cute image too.

Post a Comment