CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Clear It Out Challenge - Christmastime!

Does anyone know what time it is?

That's right . . . 

It's CHALLENGE time!!! 


Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!  Has everyone recovered from Thanksgiving yet?  I hope so because once again, it's challenge time over at Clear It Out Challenge.  Time to clear away the dishes, clear away any remaining Thanksgiving "stuff", and clear away anything else that has stockpiled in your crafty space this past week or so . . .   and get your crafty on.  And usual, our A-W-E-S-O-M-E-L-Y, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G leader, Laura,  has come up with another great challenge for us . . . it's so easy, peasy!!!  So get out your paper, scissors, glue  and . . . 

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 


Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Christmas time (anything goes)
Stash:  Make room for your new Christmas presents 
(basically, anything goes or you can add a present) 

You have 2 weeks to play (till Dec. 16th)

Our sponsors this challenge are:




When I saw this week's challenge theme and stash item, I thought to myself "I wonder about making tags for Christmas presents?"  So off I went and I found a cute tag from Bugaboo called "Christmas presents-Tags".  How perfect is that?  Here's what I came up with:



As you may notice, I don't have names on these tags yet . . . that is because every year I like to have a dozen or so "generic" little gifts ready just in case an extra guest comes by or I just want to do a little extra for someone or help a friend or family struggling to make ends meet or just to brighten their day. Whatever the reason, I always try to make sure I have them and these tags work PERFECT to help make my "generic" gifts more personable, too.

But the BEST thing about this tag digi stamp is not only can I make it any size I want, BUT I can color or decorate it to coordinate with my gift or wrapping paper.  I am kinda funny that way . . . I like to have my tags match . . . at least somewhat.  So this time round I inserted the digi into a Word doc and make it 3-inches high.  Then I copy and pasted it until I had a whole page of tags  and I ended up with 9 tags on one sheet . . . it's a start for now.


Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy




2 comments:

Barbara Godden

Great job on the tags, the gifts look good too.

by belle

Cute Kathy!

Post a Comment