CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2014

HIMCR #159 - Christmas in July

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

Here it is Saturday once again and you know what that mean . . .

That's right.  It's time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room.  and the theme this week is Christmas (or whateer holiday you celebrate in December).

The sponsor is Digi Digi Doodle

For this week's challenge, I chose a cute digi image called "Cuppo Holliday" by Digi Digi Doodle. Here's how it turned out:


I used scraps from my "12 Days of Christmas" 6x6 paper pad by MME along with my copics and some Stickles that I used on the "steam" from the cup . . . and I "doodled" the sentiment by hand (for the first time, I may add . . . not bad for 1st try) ;).  All-in-all, I think it turned out pretty cute. In fact, I plan on making a few more to send to "Send a Kid a Smile" or I may just take to my local children's hospital since it makes more sense to do that than send across the state only to have them sent back here to this hospital. :)

Remember, you have one week to get your projects in to be eligible for this week's prize . . . and make sure to check back Monday to see who won my blog candy. 

Till the next time I'm up in the night.



1 comments:

D-

Cute. Cute. CUTE! I love your banner border. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Post a Comment