CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - K.I.S.S.

Does anyone know what time it it?

That's right . . .

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Time to put away the lawn mower (if your hubby lets you near it - lol), put away the gardening tools and get a glass of water because it's time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge,  And once again, our fearless leader, Laura, has come up with a new and exciting challenge for use this week.  So get out your paper, scissors, and glue . . .

Are you ready?

I didn't hear  you . . .

Are  you ready?

Okay, IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!

Theme:  K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Silly) - NO more than 2 layers
Stash:  Anything Goes

Our sponsor(s) this week are:




For this week's challenge, I chose a digi image called "Stitched Stars" by DeeDee Digi's (https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html) (Sorry, again for some reason, Blogger isn't letting me highlight more than one word at a time or basically, anything, to give out links (except for the badges above . . . so I put the typed addy behind the name). Here's how my card turned out:

supplies:
Iridescent Cryrogen White paper from PaperTemptress
Navy mica/metallic paper from PaperTemptress
Jupiter Red mica/metallica paper from PaperTemptress
"Anchored" 6x6 paper pad by Authentique
Texture Fades embossing folder by Tim Holtz
misc. clear gems

This was a challenging challenge for me (once again-but loved it!) because originally we were to use NO layers and it was hard not to do a card without at least one layer.  My final project has one layer and it was my 4th try! 

So let's see what  you can do!!! I can't wait to see everyone's attempt at such a CAS card . . . but remember, you can have up to 2 layers!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.





0 comments:

Post a Comment