CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - Purples

Do anyone know what time it is?

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Once again, time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge
It is time to put away the dishes, turn off the phone, 
and time to get our crafty on.  And, as usual, our fearless 
leader, Laura, has come up with another AMAZING challenge 
for us.   So easy, peasy . . .

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Purple
Stash: Purple things

And you have one (1) week to play (till May 5th)

This week our sponsor is:

For this week's challenge, I chose a cute little image called "Tina Tulips" from Lacy Sunshine because it reminded me of Spring . . . and here in the Midwest we are starting to get our first signs of Spring.  


For this card, I used paper from the mica/metallic paper pack from The Paper Temptress . . . Amethyst, Antique Gold and Punch (a really dark purple).  I used my Spellbinder Nestablities Card Creator - A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader die to cut out this card . . . but instead of threading ribbon or twine thru the slots and holes, I decided to mat my card with the Antique Gold Mica/Metallic paper to help show of the design. Plus, the first and biggest die is only about 3-5/8"x5-1/8". And I printed the "Happy Mother's Day" on my computer.

All-in-all, I think it turned out pretty good even though my hubby doesn't like tulips (but I LOVE them), but that is a story for another day. lol

Remember you have one (1) week to get your "purple" projects in over at Clear It Our Challenge in order to be eligible for the prize from Lacy Sunshine.  We can hardly wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.
ETA:  I just found out I am the "winner" for the competition Laura was having between us DT members. So I want to say a big 'THANK YOU!!!" to each and every one of you for participating . . . no matter who you voted for.  It was fun to see so much participation and appreciation from all of our followers at Clear It Out Challenge . . . we wouldn't have CIO  challenge if it wasn't for YOU, our followers and friends!!!  So, THANKS!!! again!

3 comments:

Crafty Judith

Morning Kathy great job hun love it and many congrats on your prize hugs Judith xxx

Barbara Godden

Congraulations on the win Kathy, lovely card, I like that A2 ribbon threader layer you used. Great colours. Purple is my fav.

Lena

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. This is a lovely card. Very cute image and pretty colour combo.
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Post a Comment