CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge - Easter

Does anyone know what time it is?

That's right . . . 

It's CHALLENGE time!!! 

Once again, it's challenge time over at Clear It Out Challenge.  Time to put away the vacuum and put away the bills . . .   and get your crafty on.  And usual, our fearless leader, Laura,  has come up with yet another AMAZING challenge for us . . . and it's so easy, peasy!!! So get out your paper, scissors, glue  and . . . 

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Easter
Stash: Pastel Brads (Real or Faux)

And you have one (1) week to play (till April 21st)

This week our sponsor is Digital Delights and the prize is a $5.00 gift certificate:

Digital Delight by Louby Loo is your one stop shop for all your digital stamps, 
paper piecing and digital products which are instantly downloadable. 
We also have a wide range of digital papers and cut files for all your 
crafting projects. Our low prices reflect our belief that crafting s
hould not only be fun but affordable too!! Other services include 
custom blog design and custom watermarks. 
Why wait for snail mail?

For this week's challenge, Whoopsie Daisy gave us a few digi images to choose from and I chose a a cute little girl image from collection plate #199.  Here's how it turned out:  


I used "Tell Me Your Story" 6x6 paper pad collection by Teresa Collins along with some flowers form Prima, some miscellaneous faux pastel brads, Nesting Doily Circles dies from QuikKutz and added some "string" I took from some mesh to my flowers.  Oh, I also used "Frosted Lace" Stickles to the little girl's wings.

I want to say a quick 'THANK YOU" to a new friend of mine, Gracie of Graciellie Design, for inspiring me to use flowers and "frilly" stuff on my cards again.  I had forgotten how much I like the extra little touch it makes. :)  So THANKS again, Gracie . . . you are the BEST and such an INSPIRATION to me (and so many others)!!!  (She is also the one who designed my new blog header and personalized signature.)

Remember, you have one week to get you projects entered to be eligible for the weekly prize at Clear It Out Challenge.  We can hardly wait to see what everyone come up with this week . . . I know I truly enjoy looking at each and every one of them even if I don't have a chance to comment on each of them.  Keep of the AMAZING work!!! (Oh, and PLEASE remember to vote for your favorite Design Team member's card this week.)

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


3 comments:

Barbara Godden

Awesome card. I love the frilly bits and the image is adorable.

Crafty Judith

Hi Kathy brill card hun love it and here s to another great challenge x

Samantha A.

I voted for you! Really cute card, love the colors!


Samantha
Designs by Sammy

Post a Comment