CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ship's Ahoy, Matey . . .

If you are arriving here from 

If you are arriving here from Clear It Out Challenge blog 
for some mid-challenge inspiration, click HERE.


Well, that's what these cards remind me of . . . being out on a ship somewhere, relaxing back and enjoying a tall, ice-cold beverage.

I did these cards a couple weeks ago at "Scrappy School for Soldiers" . . . it is a non-profit organization, raising money to purchase phone cards for our soldiers.  So many of our soldiers come from one-income families and feel that phone calls are a luxury . . . can you imagine not being able to talk to your son, daughter, mom, or dad for months and months?  I know I can't . . . so when I heard about this, I immediately signed up.

For these cards, I used "Tommy" paper collection by Close To My Heart.  Here's how they turned out:




I made a total of 6 cards with this paper collection along with a box to hold them, but I ran out of space on my memory card for my camera. :(  When I get a new card or get this current  one cleared off, I will post pictures of the rest of the cards along with the box . . . that is, if I don't give them away before I have a chance to take pictures. :)

Till the next time I'm up in the night. Kathy

2 comments:

MomCleo

Those are really cute cards! I like that collection...

by belle

Perfect paper for these cards! I cannot wait to see the box!

Post a Comment