CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mojo 300 Celebration

If you are arriving here from the Clear It Out Challenge blog, 
click HERE to see that post. 


Hi, all my crafty friends!!!  I hope everyone had a fun and SAFE weekend whether you were celebrating the 4th of July or just having a typical summer excursion. :)

This week on Mojo Monday, they are celebrating the 300th challenge.  And, in doing so, this week's challenge is based on the following sketch . . . check out their blog for details.


As many of you know that even though I do like sketches because they give me a starting point, I usually end up with something just a bit different.  Here's how I interpreted the sketch  (this time):


I used scraps from from stash for this card which most were from Close To My Heart.   And the ink is "Sunset" from Close To My Heart.  The bling is also from my stash.

Now it's off to finish another card or two . . . maybe I'll even get them done in time to post them in time for this challenge since we can enter as many times as we want, but only one prize per person.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

3 comments:

Lucy E.

This is so pretty Kathy! I am trying to finish one and get it posted before we leave for a quick trip tomorrow. Hopefully one of us wins 😃

Julee (Vervegirl)

Just darling. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!

by belle

Lovely color combo Kathy and I am the same with most sketches...I always change just a bit.

Post a Comment