CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2014

An Ombre Christmas

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

A few days ago, I posted a CAS Merry Christmas card and mentioned that I had wanted to do in in an "ombre" tone or technique.  Well, I played around with my stamps (that matched my dies) and decided to do something a little different.  Instead of stamping each layer of my tree in a different shade of green ink, I inked a separate sheet of Heavenly White 120# paper from PaperTemptress in different inks, THEN cut out with my dies.  Here's how it turned out:

Supplies:
Heavenly White 120# paper from PaperTemptress
White Leather paper from PaperTemptress
White Crepe (ruche) paper from PaperTemptress
die from PaperTrey Ink
Ripe Avocado dye ink by PaperTrey Ink
Simply Chartreuse dye ink by PaperTrey Ink
Limeade Ice dye ink by PaperTrey ink
Raindrops from PaperTrey ink
Mega Messages stamp set from PaperTrey Ink

All in all, I am really happy with the way this one turned out.  Now it's time to go play around with another project I have in mind . . .and if I am at least somewhat happy with it, I'll share it with you. lol  I know, I am MY own worse critic . . . but aren't we all???

Till the next time I'm up in the night.

Challenge(s) I would like to enter:
Make It on Monday - Stamping Ombre

0 comments:

Post a Comment