CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes

Does anyone know what time it is?

That's right . . . 

It's CHALLENGE time!!! 


Once again, it's challenge time over at Clear It Out Challenge.  Time to roll up those sleeves, get out your markers and get your crafty on.  And usual, our fearless leader, Laura,  has come up with a GREAT challenge this time . . . so easy, peasy!!! 

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???


Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Anything Goes
Stash:  Snowflake

You have 2 weeks to play (till Dec. 2nd)

Our sponsors this challenge are:




For this week's challenge, I picked out a sweet "Winter Scene" from Digi Darla.  Since it reminded me of old days past, I wanted to give it an "old" feel.  So I printed my image on some paper from "Peaceful" paper collection by Authentique and used my watercolor pencils on it.  Applied a little glitter here and there on the snow.  And here's what I got:


I love how the cream and black sets off the touch of color I added to the image.  Though I really do need to figure out a better way to take pictures with glitter . . . you can't see it very well, but it's there.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.  Kathy

4 comments:

Barbara G.

I agree with you the colours are beautiful. Your card is so vintage I love it.

Laura W

Teehee, your post made me giggle. I think you did a fabulous job on this card. Lovin' the colours choices and your colouring is perfect too.
From 'your fearless leader' (giggles)

by belle

Very pretty Kathy!!

Lena

Beautiful card! Love the winter scene digi and your colouring. When you figure out about taking pics showing up the glitz, please share ... I have the same problem :-)
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Post a Comment