CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mid-Challenge Inspiration - Halloween!

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!  


What a week this has been . . . and is starting to be that way again!  Busy, busy, busy . . . and here I am down with the flu, I think.  Been bowing to the porcelain god since Saturday , which at that time I thought it was a migraine because I felt so much better after a 3-hour nap.  

Then today it hit me FULL force!!!

I just work up (around 10:30pm Monday), realizing I had not scheduled a post for today's (Tuesday) Mid-Challenge inspiration.  So here I am, with a 7-up in one hand and typing with the other. lol  (I'm giving you the "pretty" picture of what I look like right now because you really do NOT want to know how I truly look like---LOL). :)

But enough about my wooos (or however you spell it) . . .  I am here today to to remind you that you still have two (2) weeks to complete a project for Clear It Out Challenge.  The theme is Halloween and the stash item is something ORANGE.  Here's a little card I put together:


  
This little cutie is "Witch's Corner" from Digi Darla.  Isn't she so sweet?


Now that I hopefully inspired you to do a little something yourself, I want to remind you again that you still have 2 weeks to get your project in to Clear It Out Challenge because since there are five (5) Tuesdays this month, this challenge was for 3 weeks, instead of two (2). Yay!!!  

So what are you waiting for?  Let's get crafting!!!

Well, I am actually going to drink a bit more 7-up and go back to bed . . . and hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow.  Though if this is what has been going around, it will probably be Wednesday before I'm starting to feel better. Booooo!


Till the next time I'm up in the night 
(and not bowing to the "pg" -- lol).  Kathy

Challenge(s) I want to enter:
Crafty Boots - Halloween

4 comments:

Barbara Godden

Oh dear, hope you are feeling better soon. Awesome little witch, great sketch. My worst DT story is going to make my blog post and couldn't find the image of the card....I hadn't made one.

Lena

I hope you feel better soon. Your card is too cute - I love the papers you used and the image is adorable.
Lena
xxx

by belle

You created a cutie!! Hope you are feeling better SOON!!

Dee's Craft Room

So sorry to read about your illness, I hope you are feeling better now. Lovely Halloween card, very sweet image and fab backing papers.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Post a Comment