CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Just Because - HIMCR #191

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!

Here it is Saturday once again
and you know what that means, don't you?

That''s right . . . it's time for a new challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room and this week's challenge is to do any kind of embossing.  You can even use pre-embossed paper!!  

So let's have FUN!!!

The sponsor is:

For this week's challenge, I chose a cute digi image called "Sweet Skunks" from Pickled Potpourri.  After using some card pieces I had from an embossing class I took from Julie Berg this past weekend at a Scrappin For Soldiers crop and combining them with some of my favorite PaperTemptress papers (Cryogen  Iridescent and Onyx mica/metallic papers),  here's what I came up with:



On the first card, all papers are from CTMH except for the white, which is Cryogen Iridescent paper from PaperTemptress .  And on the 2nd card, the red and blue papers are CTMH while the black and white are from PaperTemptress . The sketches are from Julie Berg from CTMH.  Thanks, Julie, for the GREAT class . . . and for the GREAT time this past weekend!!!  These cards will now go to Operation Write Home . . . which I think is fitting since I got most of the supplies and ideas from a Scrappin for Soldiers' event. :) 

Remember, you have one (1) week to get your embossing projects in at Hiding In My Craft Room in order to be eligible for this week''s prize.  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this time round.

Till the next time I'm up in the night.



0 comments:

Post a Comment