CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hello - Clear It Out

Does anyone know what time it it?

That's right . . .

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

It's time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge,  And once again, our fearless leader, Laura, has come up with another AMAZING challenge for us this week . . . a "Color" challenge.  So let's get out our paper, scissors, and glue because . . .

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Theme: Orange
Stash: Orange embellishments

You have one (1) week to play (till March 16th).

This week our sponsor is MelJen's Designs:
 

For this week's challenge, I chose to use a cute digi called "Little Layered Flower - Button Daisy" by MelJen's Designs. I love how whimsical her designs are and this digi was no different.  So after coloring it with my Copics, here's what I came up with:

Supplies:
"Little Layered Flower - Button Daisy" by MelJen's Designs
Yellow Ruche paper from PaperTemptress
Flame mica/metallic paper from PaperTemptress
Cryogen (Iridescent) paper from PaperTemptress
PopTunes paper (in Gumdrop green) from PaperTemptress
"On the Bright Side" 6x6 paper pad from MME
"Hello" washi tape
orange rhinestones from Lush collection by MME
Copic markers
stitched circle die 
Helmar Scrap Dots

Since the background on the washi tape was cream and I wanted to "pop" it up off the card, I put it on a scrap piece of the "Gumdrop Green" paper and trimmed it . . . I really like the way it turned out.  What do you think?

Remember, you have one (1) week (till March 16th) to get your "orange" projects in at Clear It Out Challenge in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week . . . and for more inspiration, please check out the other Clear It Out Design Team member's projects.  They truly are AMAZING!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.
Challenge(s) I would like to enter:
(will add later today - Thanks!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment