CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Clear It Out Challege - Something hoarded

Does anyone know what time it is?

It's CHALLENGE time!!!

Yes, it is time for a new challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge
It is time to set the "Summer" clothes aside (can sort out warmer weather
clothing later because if your weather is like it has been here, it can't
make up its mind on whether to stay warm or not - lol);
turn off the TV (nothing but talk shows on right now anyway);
and time to get your crafty on!!! And, as usual, our wonderful 
leader, Laura, has come up with another AMAZING challenge 
for us.   So easy, peasy, lemon squeesy . . .

 Are you ready???

I didn't hear you . . . 

Are you ready???

Okay, it's challenge time!!!

Theme:  Anything Goes
Stash: something you've been hoarding

And you have one (1) week to play (till April 7th)

This week our sponsor is:

For this week's challenge, I chose another "Rory" digi image (Rory sitting on a rainbow) from Lacy Sunshine. I chose her . . . well, I needed something to remind me that the warm weather will eventually be here for good . . . as soon as it makes up its mind.  I think it was actually 73 degrees yesterday with a low of 41F.. It has been long COLD winter, so this warmer weather is a welcome change. So with that in mind, I came up with this card:



I used a sketch from Mojo Monday (again - I just love their sketches), but tried to keep the card clean and simple as not to take from the image.  As I've said before, Rory is my favorite digi character from Lacy Sunshine. :) 

My hoarded items are some of the papers . . . either have een down to my last sheet and need to order more OR it's the last piece period (the orange) and I can't find it anywhere. Also, the crinkle ribbon is from 3Girl Jam that I ordered as a gift and it's a small piece I cut off it before giving the rest away.

Now remember, you have one week (till April 7th) to get your projects in so you can be eligible for the prize at Clear It Out Challenge..  I can't wait to see what everyone else has been hoarding. 


Till the next time I'm up in the night. 
Challenge(s) I would like to enter:
Mojo Monday - Sketch #391
(will add sketch and more challenges later)