CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2015

"Dream" - Eureka #130

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "Anything but a card".  How fun!!!


For this week's challenge, I decided to make a bookmark using "French Love Letter" and another called digi6303 Feather on Side by Eureka Stamps.  So using French Love Letter as a background, fussy cutting the feather after "coloring" it with Inktense pencils and some sprays & splats of ink, here's what I came up with:


I also used twine from The Twinery and made the sentiment on my label maker.  The paper is from PaperTemptress - Cryogen Irridescent (feather and base), Onyx Mica/Metallic (border) and Heavenly White 120# (background). I just love how this turned out . . . so much so that I'm not sure I want to really use it and have it get dirty. lol

Remember, you have one week to get your "Anything but a card" project in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  And for more inspiration, check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.



1 comments:

Barbara Godden

Gorgeous bookmark. great fussy cutting and lot's of elements to make the bookmark.

Post a Comment