CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2015

Thank You (masculine) - Eureka #142

Hi, all my crafty friends and family!!!

There's a new challenge this week at Eureka Stamps . . . and the theme this week is "For the Boys" (masculine).


For this week's challenge, I used digi25411 "Vertical Thank You"  from Eureka Stamps and a "template" I came up with for a tie . . . I wanted to make a card for my hubby, thanking him for all the extra work he as been doing the past week or so. I now have a new kitchen sink & faucet, a new dishwasher (YAY!!! I had been without one for over a year) and two (2) new toilets . . . the only downside is my scraproom "remodel" has been put on hold again. But that is okay since hubby has next two (2) days off for vacation . . . so guess what he'll be doing?    Anyway, using CTMH papers and studs, here's what I came up with:


Before cutting the tie, I trimmed my paper to 8x8 so I could run it thru my printer and used MSWord2013 to insert the "Thank You" several times in several different colors . . . I wanted to make sure it showed up enough on the darker paper rather than using white or cream.

I think it turned out cute . . . but guess what my hubby said? "Next time, put a knot on the tie." How would I know that?  I don't wear ties and I thought it looked complete.  Well, we'll see if he gets a card from me anytime in the near future. lol  Actually, it is okay because I prefer constructive criticism so I can do better and he knows this . . . so whenever I make something for him, he usually tells me something that could make it better, even if he already LOVES it. :)

Remember, you have one week to get your "For the Boys (masculine)" projects in over at Eureka Stamps in order to be eligible for the weekly prize.  And for more inspiration, check out the other Design Team members' cards . . . they really are so inspiring!!!

Till the next time I'm up in the night.


2 comments:

Cathy

Love the card, masculines are so hard to do.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

gamesbx1102

It was very interesting and lovely. I love it. Thanks for sharing it to me
GAMESBX1102
GAMESBX2608

Post a Comment